We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2019, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,400 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are searching for Solutions Delivery Consultant who to join our growing Sofia Delivery Center.
As a Solutions Delivery Consultant you will play a key role of driving the Decisioning Solutions delivery success. You will lead a team of delivery experts working on multiple project to ensure throughout all delivery phases best practices are followed and timelines are met.
- Lead client functional requirements gathering and design sessions together with Product Consultant/Business Analyst.
- Contribute to the creation of Solution High Level Design by the Product Consultant
- Lead Solution Low Level design activities, assuring reusability and scope in line with product capabilities
- In cooperation with the Project manager/ Scrum master ensure all deliverables are planned and risks are identified, raised and properly managed in achieving project timescales
- Lead the creation of solution build and test plans and assure traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Responsible for task definition, estimation and distribution to the team
- Supervise the team for solution configuration, parametrisation and testing to ensure build comply with the Low Level Design, customer/business expectations and quality standards
- Provide input for the change process for the solution, incl. implementation of incremental changes requested by the customer
- Identify and drive suggestions for platform and software improvement
- Liaison with all relevant teams within Experian Decision Analytics for the assurance of operational readiness of the solution
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, regional teams and/or clients to assure solution delivered is fit for purpose
- 5+ years’ experience of software solution design and configuration
- Experience in delivering complex software solutions across more than one industry vertical. Excellent understanding and experience of solutions delivery lifecycle
- Strong in expert team management
- Experience of working in Scrum teams through Agile, Agile-like delivery processes
- Significant experience with the use of software configuration tools and general-purpose IT packages
- In-depth knowledge of decisioning management software (Originations, Collections, ID&F, etc.)
- Experience operating within cloud architecture and services
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Good understanding of technical documentation
- Hands on experience with CI/ CD (Jenkins)
- Experienced in OpenShift/Kubernetes
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.