A main activity of iGaming.com is to create attractive-looking, well-structured, bug-free, informative websites through which to promote our partners’ products. To achieve this, we depend on the expertise of the professionals in our production departments: SEO, Research, Sales, Design, PM, Content and Tech.
Since our many successful projects are growing and multiplying, so is the workload and consequently – our need for additional responsible and motivated people to lead our teams. If you are interested in such a position, please check out below the profile and requirements for the Head of Back-End Development at iGaming.com
Remote work possible.
THESE TASKS AWAIT
- Responsibility for the overall Back-end team development, engagement and satisfaction, productivity and quality of output
- Helping to organize the process for most effective results
- Development of new modules and systems: web-based applications, content management tools
- Executing programming tasks
- Extending our CMS features
- Handling security and performance issues related to scalable web application development.
THIS PROFILE IS MATCHING WITH US
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development using PHP
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful patterns and API implementation
- Experience working with one or more CMS – Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento
- Solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with caching
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL)
- Experience in team management
- Good knowledge of English language – spoken and written
- Containerisation – Docker
- Linux experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc.)
- NoSQL experience – MongoDB, Elastic, Redis
- Familiar with Python
THAT IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Health Management: sports cards, additional medical coverage
- Flexibility: flexible working hours. Remote work possible.
- Location of the main office: in the centre of Varna, 5 minutes away from the beach, a lot of possibilities: restaurants, cafés and shops, free parking
- Environment: open-door policy, relaxed atmosphere, no dress code
- Entertainment: regular company events and team buildings, PlayStation, board games
- Support: language classes, regular feedback, internal development will be promoted
- Safety: permanent employment contract, fair vacation days, adequate salary
- Internationality: an international team consisting of various professionals and highly motivated personalities