Sofia, valid until 12 November 2021
For our users to be able to rely on a secure network and high-quality services, we at A1 strive to be as flexible as possible, regardless of the challenges we face!
We are looking for YOU – a curious person who has the passion and desire to expand their knowledge and come face to face with new technologies.
If you wish to:
- to be responsible for the operability of IN platforms and real-time billing services;
- participate in the design and implementation of telecommunications solutions;
- participate in the integration of new products, VAS services, and Online Charging for mobile subscribers;
- participate in the organization and implementation of operational procedures for renewal and expansion of platforms and their applications;
- analyze KPIs, alarms, logs, traces;
- coordinate plans and tasks with other teams from A1 Group and partners;
- monitor and apply trends and concepts in the development of telecommunications networks and services.
And you have:
- higher technical education – specialty in the field of Telecommunications or Information Technology;
- experience in the operation of platforms and services for telecommunication mobile networks in real-time;
- applied knowledge for working with network protocols, such as SS7 / MAP / CAP / SIGTRAN / SIP / SMPP / Diameter;
- experience in working with UNIX / LINUX operating systems
- knowledge of Shell / Database scripting
- general knowledge of IP infrastructure and communication
- excellent analytical and communication skills;
- high level of written and spoken English.
We offer you:
- opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing industries and work for the leader in the telecommunications market;
- working in a team of highly motivated specialists in a culture of professionalism and knowledge sharing;
- attractive social package and additional benefits;
- training opportunities and contact with the latest technologies;
- flexibility in working hours and space.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Stefani Silagi /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.