In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Java Connectors Team Manager to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
Axway R&D is looking for an Engineering Manager for the Java Components team, part of the Syncplicity SaaS offering. The team consists of 6 engineers and is responsible for the delivery of a set of Components, bridging Syncplicity with various systems and vendors.
As the Manager of this team, you will have to coach and counsel the team members, give them constructive criticism and guide them. You will be responsible for the on-time, high-quality delivery of our Java Components, leading a variety of large and small projects to implement challenging new enhancements. Everything from robust design principles to automated testing, deployment, and configuration using the latest industry technologies and keeping a crisp definition of done will be your charter.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a talented and creative tech team to perform at the highest level;
- Ability to make decisions quickly;
- Ability to eﬀiciently manage all aspects of the software development life cycle;
- Hands-on development experience with one of the programming languages – Java, C#, C/C++.
Bonus knowledge & experience:
- Hands-on experience with Network Protocols, Rest APIs, Linux;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools;
- Experience with the Software Security Principles.