You consider yourself a rare breed of IT Professional, an engineer who knows every tiny detail of the products you’ve worked on. You don’t call yourself a QA or a simpleton software developer. You have passion for quality and solid automation experience. You are a SDET professional with advanced programming skills who can create automation testing tools and frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
Then let’s talk ‘cause we have an opportunity you cannot just ignore – to shape the future of mobility!
- Help build and validate microservice distributed compute platform running on a vehicle.
- Build a testing framework to enable automated verification of native on vehicle microservices integrity and operations.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Understanding the flow of code in the whole product and how it interacts with different components. Handle the end to end software lifecycle.
- Develop testing frameworks, tools and DSLs to validate the correctness and the robustness of multi components distributed software systems.
- Design and build a robust codebase that enables rapid exploration and evaluation of different approaches.
- Understanding project documents and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple platform products, such as desktop, embedded systems, mobile and web.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality of production release.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods and process management methodology.
- Good understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP), application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Good working knowledge of Linux OS and it’s network stack.
- 9+ years of software engineering experience.
- Ability to analyze, identify and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in application.
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work.
- Co-founders committed to your development.
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice.
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication.
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport.
- Diverse financial bonuses.