We are looking for: Site Reliability Engineer.
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for an SRE Infrastructure Engineer you will run production systems On-premise and in Cloud, help to increase automation, ensure systems are reliable and scalable and promote a DevOps culture. You’ll take an engineering approach to infrastructure and operations, solving business problems with software and automation; take ownership of the hosted infrastructure ensuring that it meets the needs of the product with a particular focus on security, resilience, and build. You’ll be working with a modern technology IaC and CCA stack. You will be joining a team of top-notch engineers.
What you’ll do as an SRE Infrastructure Engineer:
- Deployment and management of the company’s Linux based Production and Staging infrastructure, Cloud Environment, and K8S infrastructure;
- Develop CI/CD processes;
- Setup and maintain software configuration systems and repos;
- Understand AGILE methodologies and participate in planning and support delivery;
- Analyze and adopt new tools related to building, deploying, and monitoring software systems, while informing best practices;
- Building automation to reduce operational overheads and allow teams to focus on what adds business value;
- Automation of support processes and documentation of existing and newly integrated systems.
- Performing software maintenance, security updates, upgrades, and configuration.
- Solve critical problems in production and staging environments.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting large Linux based deployments;
- Strong background in Linux System Administration;
- Experience with a Scripting language;
- Networking skills and understanding;
- Monitoring and visualization tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana etc.);
- Cloud infrastructure experience with GCP, AWS, VMWare;
- Configuration as code and automation tools (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant, Packer);
- Docker or equivalent container platform, and orchestration (Kubernetes, GKE, Helm, etc.);
- Build tools for CI/CD and quality (Git, Jenkins/Jenkins Pipeline, etc.);
- Experience with HTTP Load Balancers;
- Experience with CDNs;
- Knowledge in Vault, Consul, Fabio, Kong, Kafka, RabbitMQ, AeroSpike, ELK stack are considered a plus.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org