We are looking for: Technical Writer
Main Responsibilities Description:
To prepare technical guides, logistical support plans, product management roadmaps, online help and user/administrator guides and other supporting documents within the company. Interpret and explain business and technical information in comprehensive and clear content for users.
- Work with software developers, product managers, quality assurance engineers, and technical support engineers to develop technical documentation in English.
- Write online help and user/administrator guides in English, from scratch, in parallel with software development.
- Create other documentation for enterprise-level software products (best practices, hardware configuration guides).
- Create from scratch, validate, and publish new content in the documentation repositories.
- Edit and maintain existing content in a timely, accurate and organized manner.
What to expect from us:
- Full-time position that comes with competitive performance driven remuneration package
- Excellent work atmosphere and culture
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
- Additional social benefits
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Refreshments and fruits at our offices
- Lively office environment with game and relax area.
What we expect:
- Previous experience in a technology company.
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in Technical Communication, Philology, Journalism or a related discipline.
- Technical background or certification as a technical communicator is a big advantage.
- Proficiency in written English.
- Ideally 1+ year experience in technical communications.
- Have knowledge in technical writing according to standards and guidelines.
- Experience developing the following types of documentation:
- Technical Manuals and user guides
- Policies and procedures
- Document updating
- API Documentation
- Knowledge Articles
- Proficiency in timely and effective oral and written communication. To have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Have the ability to organize and structure information in a meaningful manner.
- Be technically savvy.
- Be detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize.
- Be adaptive, curious about technology and a team player.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org