Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
- Help shape the future: You drive the future by implementing cutting edge software services on different devices and cloud platforms (embedded devices).
- Wide variety of projects: With us, you can develop innovative software for various projects as eBikes, Industrial IoT, Automotive ECU, etc.
- Drive the evolution of software: Your contribution will also expand the open-source community around our projects.
- Gather the Experience: Active participation and responsibility in each phase of the project, from start to production.
- Networked Communication: Being part of the Bosch family, you will have access to huge source of experience and information, creating contacts and cooperating closely with all international development partners (HW engineers, Mechanical Engineers, System engineers, Test engineers, etc.)
- Eager to work with the newest technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the many Bosch Industries
- Strong proficiency in C Language, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Experience with embedded software development.
- Linux/GNU Fundamentals
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments
- Proactive and adaptable to new development environment
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and etc.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions
- Knowledge of the latest C++11 standard is a plus
- Familiarity with templating in C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python are a plus
- Experience with automotive vehicle communication (preferably CAN bus) is a plus
- Availability for travelling abroad
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialised training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.