We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for highly motivated Scrum Master that can thrive in a fast-paced agile environment. You will be working closely with product owners, other scrum masters, developers to facilitate the creation, enhancement and support of Java-based applications and APIs. Ideal candidates will also have experience leading scrum teams and having knowledge of SAFe agile environments.
- Play role of Scrum Master managing all Agile day to day ceremonies.
- Bring along the scrum teams towards Agile practices.
- Conducting Product Increment planning, Sprint Planning, and daily scrum ceremonies.
- Managing dependent teams’ relationships to deliver the product end to end.
- Provide strategic and technical assistance to management on proposed project reviews by evaluating approaches, alternatives, and timelines
- Interact with product team, understand business requirements, and help design technical solutions
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- 4+ years of experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies in the areas of enterprise-level application development
- Should have worked as Scrum Master or Release training engineer managing multiple scrum teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation
- Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related discipline
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven oral and written communication skills in English
Additional Preferred Experience which will considered as an advantage:
- Hands-on development experience implementing enterprise-class solutions that are portable, robust, scalable and secure
- Working knowledge of SQL/no SQL databases
- Experience with Dropwizard or Spring Boot services
- Hands-on experience in test automation, CI CD engineering practices to be applied in software development teams.
- Experience with server side development using REST/JSON APIs
- Experience using Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift
- PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- High energy and a positive attitude
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.