ABOUT THE TEAM
The Development Team creates, evolves and maintains the software services that comprise the Attraqt online merchandising platform. The team develops and owns a number of product components, growing domain and development expertise, advising and leading stakeholders on the components owned by the team, producing high quality documentation and software.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will dive into a state-of-the-art engineering process for high quality SaaS that makes extensive use of Amazon Web Services and Java. You will become an expert in all end-to-end product areas in the exciting world of large-scale eCommerce services and influence the improvement of the quality process for new components from the very beginning.
You will work on product components with best-in-industry levels for testing and automation, run big scale performance tests and work with different stacks and testing approaches. You will make a difference in a dedicated and fast-moving team where every contribution to improving quality counts and participate in a community-driven decision-making team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Prove the quality of large-scale SaaS solutions in the area of search, faceted navigation, and merchandising
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership
- Develop and maintain the Attraqt automation testing frameworks and tools
- Contribute to implementing continuous integration, delivery and deployment strategies
- Set up testing for new product features with exploratory testing and design, development and scheduling of automated testing
- Analyse functional requirements and acceptance criteria and derive testing strategies, plans and cases for product features and roadmap projects
- Oversee and perform various types of tests: functionally innovative, regression, smoke/sanity, performance, load, stress
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE YOU NEED TO THRIVE IN THIS ROLE
- 3+ years’ experience in software manual testing and test automation with a solid, demonstrable understanding of software development and testing practices
- Strong analytical and engineering skills
- Scripting and/or Java programming skills. Linux/Unix skills
- Previous experience using any of Selenium/WebDriver, JMeter, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Rest Assured or other test automation tools and frameworks
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English
- Positive self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Curious mindset
Attraqt powers exceptional shopping experiences for over 300 of the world’s leading brands, manufacturers and retailers with a set of API-enabled, algorithm-driven, intelligent SaaS services covering personalisation, search, navigation, merchandising, recommendations and internationalisation. eCommerce is an exciting growth business, part of a wave of retail digital transformation!
We pride ourselves on our core values of pioneering, better together and data-led and you can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work. We foster an open, trusting and collaborative working environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed and shine, and where excellence is rewarded.
Attraqt is packed with motivated, creative and commercially minded people from a wide variety of backgrounds. With a large global footprint, you could bump into a member of our team in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Sofia or even all the way over in Sydney! Our team is diverse and cosmopolitan with a finger on every pulse when it comes to industry knowledge and global developments across the eCommerce space. eCommerce is in our DNA. If this excites you, then you’ve come to the right place.
Attraqt is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone, whoever they are, feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.