At KBC Shared Service Center, we are looking for Intelligent Process Automation Developer/Scientist to join our team in Varna.
A few words about us
Part of KBC Group, we provide support to the entities within the group by bringing great minds to work together on a wide range of key operations and processes in Software development, Testing & QA, AI, Finance and Insurance, Project management, etc.
A few words about you
You might be the right candidate for the role if:
- You have a Master’s degree or PhD in Econometrics, Actuarial science, Mathematics, Applied Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics or similar.
- You are passionate about working with data and are familiar with Python on Jupyter Notebooks with Pandas, Scikit-learn and/or Graphlab Create. Knowledge of Apache Spark is a big plus.
- You are strong in exploratory analysis, finding and communicating stories found in the data. Knowledge of tools like D3.js, ggplot or Bokeh could help.
- You are able to analyse large data sets by using the usual toolset of statistical and machine-learning methods, you have a good understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms and strategies for data processing, data/text mining, and you are able to implement them in business context.
– You have understanding of relational and non-relational databases, can wrangle data in different formats like JSON, flat-files or relational tables and understand how the data is accessed by APIs and web applications.
– You have experience with SQL, RDBMS and NOSQL database (will be considered an advantage)
- You have great drive and entrepreneurial attitude, and can easily adapt to fast-paced environment.
- You are curious, persistent and innovative, making complex things look simple.
- You have strong team spirit and are ready to take up challenges.
What you will do
- Feed local Business Units with unknown insights based on data and assisting them with the commercial activation of these insights
- Test commercial hypotheses as suggested by Business Units or from within the own group aiming to provide monetizing of data
- Become the reference for Big Data expertise within the Group with regards to Data Analysis & Modelling
- Ensure the evolution of a knowledge and technology base throughout the Group
- Work with IT in deploying and maintaining data solutions
- Establish academic and commercial partnerships outside KBC
- Work from our office in Varna, with possible trips to KBC headquarters internationally
What we offer
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Remote training by our team of Data Scientists in Belgium
- Possible Home Office and Flexible working
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Discounted banking and insurance products and services
- Additional Medical Care insurance and Pension plan
- Multisport card and other discounts in shopping centers
If you are interested, please apply below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.