Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for a Senior/Regular QA Engineer to join our Experian Data Quality Team.
The Experian Data Services teams drive the direction of, and deliver enhancements to the Experian real time and bulk contact data management solutions. As a member of an agile team you‘ll play a key part in shaping the future of our address data quality capabilities through the entire software development lifecycle: from definition through development/test to deployment. You will have the opportunity to learn about new technologies/tools/processes and how to deliver a successful project. This is a highly technical QA role and will focus heavily on automation to drive team agility.
- Support and take ownership for elements of the team’s test automation strategy
- Write automated tests and supporting frameworks
- Explore new approaches and introduce innovative techniques to drive product quality improvements
- Support the team in defining appropriate and testable acceptance criteria
- Define functional and non-functional tests, together with associated test data
- Collaborate with team members to identify, analyze and remove product defects as early as possible
- Ensure all planned testing is complete and the product meets agreed acceptance criteria
- Actively contribute to scrum team artifacts and ceremonies
- Of graduate caliber or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Proven software engineering background and capability in one or more development languages
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies, deliverables, testing techniques, automated testing and the value of a test-first approach to deliver a high- quality solution that meets client needs
- Flexible and adaptable to learn and understand new technologies
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities, coupled with an enquiring mind and the ability to learn quickly
- A strong desire to deliver high quality software
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered as an advantage:
- OOP skills/knowledge (Java Based Testing framework)
- Python basic knowledge
- Experience testing web services and applications
- API testing; experience with Performance testing tools
- Linux experience
- Experience with Message brokers
- Azure DevOps experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of agile development methodologies and techniques
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office