Who are we?
Effortel Technologies SA (Network Management Innovations) is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler based in Brussels, Belgium, with R&D facilities in Sofia, Plovdiv, and Belgrade, currently employing more than 100 IT professionals.
We enjoy a steady growth in scope and operations by providing our own products and services across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to Mobile Virtual Network Operators. Our platform provides complete product flexibility in terms of standard and value-added mobile services like Voice, SMS, mobile data, order management, billing, and many more.
Our developers collaborate within Scrum teams in an Agile environment, and ensure the final quality of our key products by driving best coding practices on development projects with the newest technologies. Oh, and are just as passionate about best practices in SDLC as we are!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Apply awesome coding skills to knocking features off the products’ executive and features list
- Participate in periodic rapid refactoring that keeps the application code fresh, flexible and reusable
- Participate in team meetings and report development progress to the management
- Work together with QA, Solution Architects and BAs to clarify business requirements
- Suggest improvements for better software quality
- Provide inputs to the team in order to improve the development process
- Recognize opportunities and adopt innovative technologies
Key requirements for the role:
- 2+ years of proven experience designing, developing and scaling high-volume Java Enterprise Applications
- Fast, clean, efficient code implementation
- Very good knowledge of Java 8/Java11, Multi-Threading, JPA, RESTFul Web Services and software design practices
- Experience with J2EE or Spring
- Knowledgeable about database technologies
- Experience with Unit testing
- Experience with Git
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Solid verbal and communication skills
- Experience with Kafka, Docker and CI/CD tools and practices will be considered an advantage
Personal skills and qualities:
- A responsible, detail-oriented person, able to prioritize and multi-task workload
- A motivated team-player interested in knowledge-sharing and growing as a technical professional
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment, combined with a great experience boost, training and a career path in an award-winning international IT company
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Additional health insurance package for employees and their children
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Access to Team buildings, key conferences, internal and external trainings
- Additional social bonuses as per company policy and culture – compliments on personal occasions, range of discounts, various social events.
Interested in moving forward with your technical career and expertise? Send us your CV and let’s talk about our future.
All candidates and provided personal information will be treated with strict confidentiality.