You’ll get the opportunity to:
- Dive into a state-of-the-art engineering process – for high quality SaaS that heavily uses Amazon Web Services and Java
- Become an expert in all end-to-end product areas in the exciting world of large scale e-Commerce services
- Influence the improvement of the quality process for new components from the very beginning
- Experience working on product components with best in industry levels of testing and automation
- Run big scale performance tests
- Exposed to and work with a lot of different stacks and testing approaches
- Make a difference in a dedicated and fast-moving team where every contribution to improving quality counts
- Participate in a community-driven decision-making team
- Prove the quality of large scale SaaS solutions in the area of search, faceted navigation, and merchandising
- Develop and maintain the Attraqt automation testing frameworks and tools
- Contribute to implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment strategy
- Setup testing for new product features with exploratory testing and design, development and scheduling of automated testing
- Analyse functional requirements and acceptance criteria and derive testing strategies, plans and cases for product features and roadmap projects
- Oversee and perform various types of tests: functionally innovative, regression, smoke/sanity, performance, load, stress
- University degree in Computer Science
- Strong analytical and engineering skills
- Scripting and/or Java programming skills. Linux/Unix skills
- Previous experience using any of Selenium/WebDriver, JMeter, Cucumber, Robot Framework, Rest Assured or other test automation tools and frameworks
- Strong communicator. Good knowledge of English
Attraqt powers exceptional shopping experiences for over 240 of the world’s leading retail brands.
Attraqt’s core product, Fredhopper Discovery Platform, drives relevant and inspiring ecommerce experiences through personalization, search, recommendations, internationalization and Merchandising SaaS solutions. Simple-to-use interfaces and efficient workflows enable Merchandisers to take full control and enhance the value of smart automation with their own strategic expertise and creativity.
Attraqt is headquartered in London, with offices in Sofia, Amsterdam, Chicago, Paris, Hamburg and Sydney. The company was founded in 2003 as Locayta Limited and rebranded in early 2014 as Attraqt. In 2017, the company acquired Fredhopper, an ecommerce pioneer founded in 2000.