Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,400 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
As a BI Analyst with Tableau, you will be focusing on the development, delivery and maintenance of innovative BI tools and analytics capabilities that will support informed decision making. You will develop creative new ways of adding value to existing processes that directly impact the finance function.
The role of the Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst is a critical position within the Sofia CoE and EMEA Finance Teams as it bridges the business requirements of defining, analyzing, and specifying changes to how Experian CRM systems create and maintain information.
- Designing reports that answer business questions and make the most of our visualization tools capabilities
- Lead by example by designing powerful user-focused content in line with our design standards
- Own the development cycle of assigned projects
- Provision of clear status updates in relation to expected deadlines
- Full focus on quality of output and accuracy of reporting
- Documenting report build specifications for future support cases
- Continue to develop your knowledge of management information tools and techniques, and share this knowledge with your team and across our users
- Participate in discussions with senior leaders regarding relevant technical matters
- Provide technical expertise on the relevant tools where required to the support team in troubleshooting, in discussions with the vendor, senior management and internal IT teams
- 3+ year practical experience in designing and developing effective reports with Tableau Desktop and Prep
- Exceptional knowledge of data visualization best practice and trends, UX mindset
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong SQL knowedge
- A self-starter with excellent personal time-management and motivation to succeed
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Mindset of innovation and process improvement, ability to drive changes
- Goal oriented – strong commitment to deliver results
- Experience in working within challenging, dynamic, matrix-based management structures
- Knowledge of trends and emerging possibilities in MI/BI, data and automation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.