* Maintain project backlog and development iterations.
* Assist project owner to plan work in advance for the technical teams.
* Provides a weekly report of the assigned projects to the relevant recipients.
* Support the User Acceptance Testing phase to ensure the deliverables are what the stakeholders need.
* Owning, as well as being responsible for documenting the project design process: from conceptualizing, story-boarding, PRD (Product Requirements Document) creation, including system use cases and white sheets, and many more.
* Constantly works on improving the technical skills in order to understand the business and technical requirements for any coming projects.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of experience in software projects.
* Ability to work closely with project owner and development teams.
* Ability to write and understand clear business requirements in English is a must.
* Excellent skills to document projects, processes, procedures etc. and chase approvals when needed.
* Autonomous person who has the ability to manage own time effectively, prioritize and meet tight deadlines.
* Positive approach on changes within the team or the company.
* On-boarding program.
* If you are a full-time student – flexible working hours to fit schedules for lectures and seminars.
* Team building initiatives.
* Multisport card.
* Add a day off to your paid leave for every year in the company after 2 years in the company.
* Loyalty program.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.