Sofia, valid until 23 December 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company.
Our IT solutions and services gain increasingly higher importance and we rely on a team of more than 200 professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area.
Now we are looking for a new colleague as a PHP developer to join our growing development team in Sofia. Do you think this could be you?
What will you do:
- maintain and develop a network monitoring system;
- analyze code, requirements, system risks and software reliability;
- participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- take responsibility on code quality and on-time competition methodology;
- initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
What do you need:
- strong development background – at least 4 years of experience;
- proven experience with PHP and RESTful API’s;
- good knowledge of MsSQL (design and queries);
- knowledge in Xajax.
We will consider an advantage:
- knowledge in C++;
- experience with SOAP;
- knowledge in Graphviz;
- knowledge in RRDtool;
- knowledge in Ajax Framework;
- knowledge in SNMP and/or TR069.
What we offer:
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /firstname.lastname@example.org/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.