The WR TECH 1st edition marks an astonishing success throughout our audience, hence, we are thrilled to announce that the 2nd part of the WR Tech is already here!
This project is our most loved one and is dedicated to #Diversity #Inclusion #Equality in the tech industry.
In the 2nd edition you will find the inspiring stories of the following sixteen ladies:
- Miglena Ouzounova-Tsekova, Senior HR Director & Member of the Leadership Team of A1 Bulgaria
- Natalia Futekova, Managing Partner, Director of the “Information and Communication Technologies Division” at ERP
- Tanya Hristova, Mayor of Gabrovo City
- Zheni Kyuchkova, Director of Quality and Process at Mentormate
- Elena Drecheva, Managing Director at Konica Minolta
- Gloria Stoilova, Delivery Manager at Questers
- Svilena Handjieva, Head of Automations Department at Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria
- Nikolet Jensen, Frontend Web Developer at Accenture
- Alexandra Mechkova, CEO of Telerik Academy
- Savina Savova, Quality assurance manager at Anakatech
- Gergana Pancheva, Tech Lead at Accenture
- Lyuba Ilieva, Senior Director Automation and Quality at Musala Soft
- Justine Toms, Bulgarian Entrepreneur, lecturer and author
- Gergana Grancharova, Co-founder, CEO of Incineration Productions
- Lily Lozanova, Agile Coach at Clippings
A big THANK YOU to all of the inspiring women who took part in the project, you made it so colorful and motivating!
We couldn’t have done this without your professional attitude and help!
You can find stories from the 1st issue of WR TECH here.
Subscribe here to get full access to the WR Tech special edition.
PS: Please use the hashtag #WomenInTechMatter when sharing the news on your social media channels.
WR TECH is focussing on Women Reality in the TECH industry. More than 40 ladies all over the world who held different roles from the tech industry chose our project to express their views on women diversity, equality and inclusion in the tech industry.