Sofia, valid until 03 November 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
Our mission is to Empower Digital Life for our customers and the society. This is why currently we are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join our growing development team in Sofia.
As a professional focused on the front end development, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to interact with colleagues from other divisions or teams within the company. We offer our employees the freedom to challenge themselves in cross-functional, agile teams. We believe in full end-to-end ownership of results and empower our teams to develop solutions that benefit both the customer and our business, iterating fast to continuously learn and improve.
What will you do:
- analyze code, requirements, system risks and software reliability;
- participate in the development of customer-facing products;
- be responsible for creating clean code in a timely manner;
- initiate improvement and follow the adopted Agile methodology;
- participate in daily meetings with PO, Scrum master and the rest of the team;
What you need to have:
- solid professional background – 2+ years of Front-end development experience;
- knowledge of styling sheets (CSS, Sass);
- knowledge in GraphQL Schema;
- know-how on front-end architecture;
- good command of English;
- strong communication skills.
What we offer you:
- competitive remuneration package including an attractive bonus structure;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and personal achievements;
- opportunity to work on modern projects within an industry leader;
- combination of stability and innovative methods;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs;
- flexible working schedule and home-office opportunity;
- safe working environment during COVID times.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /Bozhidar.Konstantinov@a1.bg/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 03 November 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.