In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Senior Java Developer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
The Senior Java Engineer is playing an important role in the development of the next versions of our Managed File Transfer products. As such you will be involved in:
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle for enterprise software product based on the Java technology stack
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of back-end features, using a mix of technologies
- Identify and analyze user requirements, as well as working closely with project managers and POs on reports progress and potential risks
- Develop new and/or improve existing functionalities and processes
- Provide mentorship and code reviews to junior team members, contributing to training material and trains internal users
- Promotes proper engineering and collaboration practices within the team
- Experience with Core Java, Multithreading and/or concurrency programming
- Network programming experience
- Experience with Linux distributions
- Experience with SQL, ORM – Hibernate is a plus
- Understanding of Web Services (REST)
Bonus knowledge & skills
- Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts
- Understanding and experience with basic design patterns and reusable software design approaches
- Experience with Shell scripting, Git, Continuous Integration practices and tools
- Basic understanding of HTML5 technologies/frameworks