Sofia, valid until 23 December 2021
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company.
Our IT solutions and services gain increasingly higher importance and we rely on a team of more than 200 professionals in IT and Digital Transformation Area.
Now we are looking for a new colleague as a PHP developer to join our growing development team in Sofia. Do you think this could be you?
What will you do:
- maintain and develop a network monitoring system;
- analyze code, requirements, system risks and software reliability;
- participate in the development of customer facing software product;
- take responsibility on code quality and on-time competition methodology;
- initiate improvements and follow the adopted Agile development methodology;
- participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
What do you need:
- strong professional background – at least 7 years in software development;
- proven PHP experience;
- strong knowledge in design and queries in MySQL;
- knowledge in C++
- experience with RESTul API’s and SOAP;
- experience with Graphviz;
- experience with Ajax Framework in PHP;
- knowledge in SNMP, TR069, DOCSIS and GPON will be considered an advantage;
What we offer:
- attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- an amazing chance to join in one of the most exciting fast-developing industries and to work for the market leader;
- to work in friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- on- and off-the- job training according to personal potential and company needs;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you need further information about the position, please contact Bozhidar Konstantinov /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 23 December 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.