We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
In 2019, for a fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for Technical Solutions Consultant who will provide direction and methodology for the technical team to achieve the quality and outcomes as per the business goal standards, ensuring best practices and consistency across propositions and regions.
As Technical Solutions Consultant you will enhance the appropriate processes and tools to manage and improve operational performance within the team as well as drive process improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Lead client technical requirements gathering and design sessions together with Product Consultant/Business Analyst.
- Produce Technical Design in line with client requirements and product capabilities while assuring reusability is in place.
- Lead and perform identification of infrastructure requirements for successful implementation of decisioning software and integration with partners where applicable.
- Lead and perform analysis of the client infrastructure to verify its compliance with requirements for deployment of decisioning software and integration with partners where applicable.
- Ensure that Clients are provided with necessary integration documentation and support during the Client integration to the adopted decisioning proposition.
- Provide technical delivery estimations for solutions implementations (upgrades, migrations, etc.).
- Prepare the performance tests together with the QA team, and set up the system based on the results for an optimal performance.
- Lead technical activities throughout entire delivery lifecycle – from solution design trough system parametrization, configuration, client integration consultancy, UAT and Early life client support. General technical consultancy support to the delivery team.
- Assess, plan and organise technical workload in collaboration with project manager to meet project commitments within agreed schedules, including own workload and that of others.
- Supervise the technical team configuring and parametrising the solution in sync with design documentation, initial estimates and customer/business expectations.
- 5+ years related experience of extensive technical knowledge
- Experience in the use of software configuration tools and general-purpose IT packages
- In-depth knowledge in decisioning solutions product range and ability to assist clients in implementing and testing new solutions
- In-depth knowledge in decisioning management software (Originations, Collections, ID&F, etc.)
- Very good understanding of cloud-based technology, architecture and services
- Automation, Orchestration & Testing: Jenkins, Cucumber, Selenium, Groovy
- REST & APIs: RESTful services and APIs, Swagger/OpenAPI, Apigee
- Containerization: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes/Openshift
- Networking: VPN, Netscaler, SSL, offloading, etc.
- Security:JWT & OAuth2
- Database:PostreSQL, RDS, Oracle, MS SQL
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills and abilities will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Java programming language
- Knowledge of Chef server deployment automation
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.