Sofia, valid until 05 October 2021
Maybe there is a lot more to learn about the first mobile provider in Bulgaria, which showed what 5G is? We are also much into IT. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas.
This is why currently we are looking for an IP Network and Security Engineer to join our growing development team in Sofia.
Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live.
Bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- Working in exclusively international English speaking environment;
- Responsible for planning, testing, implementation, operation and maintenance of technical solutions;
- Execute daily operational tasks – verifications, changes, software upgrades;
- Coordinate with on-site field engineers team equipment implementation at customer premises – because not everything can be built remotely;
- Manage multiple technical implementation projects with minimal supervision – we trust your skills;
- Perform problem isolation and troubleshooting in IT environments;
- Give internal presentations and trainings – we count on you to spread your knowledge.
Skills and expertise:
- Certification from major security or network vendors on professional level or relevant experience.;
- Prior work experience with IP and security product lines solutions from one or more vendors;
- Networking (Cisco, Nokia, Meraki or others) – SD-WAN, LAN, MPLS, IGP, BGP, MPLS services;
- Firewalling – Barracuda Networks, Cisco, Checkpoint or others;
- Hands-on experience with enterprise switching , routing and VPN technologies;
- Good understanding – firewalling, networking;
- Familiarity with the common network and security platforms;
- Good command of English language (B2 level);
- Heard about Python or Ansible – even better;
- German language (A1 or B1) – excellent!
Why should you apply:
- Best of both: Stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- Modern working atmosphere and central office;
- Friendly, ambitious and motivated team of professionals;
- Constant learning according to personal potential and company needs;
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in multinational environment;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits;
- Flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
Make it happen! Develop yourself further with us & Unlock Your Talent!
If you need further information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 05 October 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.