In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Java Developer to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together.
The Java Engineer will play an important role in the development of the next versions of our Managed File Transfer products. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team. This person will be responsible for the design and implementation of back-end features and business logic as well as modifying the UI.
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Java, Multithreading, Hibernate is a plus
- Network programming experience
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL experience
- Understanding of Web Services (REST)
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability
It would be great if you also have:
- Understanding of distributed systems and related concepts
- Understanding and experience with basic design patterns and reusable software design approaches
- Experience with Shell scripting, Git, Continuous Integration practices, and tools