Strings IT Recruitment is helping IT/tech professionals discover more exciting career opportunities. Free of charge, of course.
Our client is a Nordic-based product company developing a SaaS solution that enables businesses to integrate and manage large sets of usage data from different sources in order to respond to users’ behavior more accurately.
Currently, they are looking to upgrade their Sofia team (around 20 techies) by bringing in an experienced Software Developer ready to take an important part in the next development stages of their Node.js-based product.
Your day at work:
- Work closely with teammates from Sofia and Sweden, among others;
- Build new functionality;
- Focus mainly on the backend, but also pay some attention to the frontend;
- Take part in the full development life cycle.
- 6+ years of professional experience in Backend Software Development;
- Very good knowledge of two or more backend technologies – i.e. Node.js, Java, PHP, Python…;
- Familiar with Node.js;
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases;
- Experience with Microservices;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- AWS or other cloud platforms;
- Team player;
- Very good English and communication skills.
- Experience with React.js;
- Experience with Kafka.
- Starting salary: 6000-7500 bgn net/month;
- Additional health insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Remote work during the Covid crisis: full-time;
- Remote work in general: up to 2 days per week;
- Food vouchers;
- Sports cards;
- 26 days of paid vacation;
- Nice office location close to Park Zaimov and a metro station.