Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
Linux BSP and Application Software Engineer
- Analyze internal and Customer specifications
- Maintain/Configure existing project BSPs according to requirements
- Integrate/create new Linux distributions from client input
- Linux applications implementation and code integration for BSP drivers test
- Participation in reviews – Specifications, Configurations and generated code review
- Support in documentation activities (SW development process, how-to documents)
- Participation in Team meetings
- Strong analytical skills
- Big attention to detail
- Team player with a desire for personal development
- Knowledge in Linux BSPs
- Knowledge about SW Development process
- Knowledge in different Linux distributions toolchain
- At least 2 years experience in the area
- Good programming skills in C (C++ is a plus)
- Embedded programming skills
- Linux and BSP concepts knowledge
- Experience with different build tools will be considered as a plus
- Experience with IBM DOORS will be considered as a plus
- Experience with automotive related projects will be considered as a plus
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Ability to travel abroad
- Driving license
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialized training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.