We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are searching for Product Manager (maternity cover) to join our Global Decisioning Software Group.
As a Product Manager (maternity cover) you will provide leadership and focus in defining, launching and managing complex global Decision Analytics products and services to achieve business and product goals.
- Have responsibility for one or more product or propositions and possibly the complete product lifecycle.
- Responsible for market requirements, commercial justification, product development, rollout, launch, upgrades and ongoing management to each of Experian’s chosen global markets
- Collaborate closely with the Decision Analytics Global, Regional and Country Product Management teams to ensure market requirements are incorporated in product roadmaps and go-to-market materials, as well as with the Global Software Group to ensure software updates and releases support business needs
- Contribute to building a base of support within the organization while mitigating the fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) that accompanies the introduction of new products, methods, processes and services
- Take large, company-wide, highly visible products from vision to release
- Support Global and Regional revenue goals through the development of value propositions that match market needs
- Evolve products and share insights to support other programs
- 3+ years relevant working experience on similar product management or consulting role
- Knowledge and experience in the use of product management methodologies, tools, practices, and change management techniques.
- Good knowledge of credit and collections decision management solutions, including software, data and analytics – across design/implementation and execution
- Demonstrated experience working in agile product management, specifically Scrum desired
- Experience with SaaS products, with insight of software product development processes and the software development life cycle
- Adept at managing, and developing complex products with tight deadlines
- Good organizational and planning skills with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively within cross-functional teams in a complex, matrix environment
- Good coordination, negotiation, persuasion and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Good analytical mindset with attention to detail and superior reporting and data analysis skills
- Customer orientation and client relation skills with strong problem-solving ability
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar product management certification will be considered as advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.