Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services for the automotive industry.
Bosch Engineering Center Sofia is founded in 2019 as an integral part of Bosch worldwide engineering network. Today, in the Engineering Center in Sofia nearly 400 talented software and hardware professionals develop innovative technologies for the automotive industry in areas such as driving assistance, automated driving, AI and electric mobility.
Our mission is to contribute to safer mobility through software technologies, with care for the environment and society.
Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable!
We are looking for the right person for the following vacancy:
- Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
- Ensure seamless integration into existing pipeline.
- Reduce the time it takes to build, deploy, and configure software to all environments.
- Contribute to the feature development and maintenance of CI/CD pipeline
- Refine/improve security, resiliency and performance.
- Continuously improve infrastructure to be easy to deploy, scalable, secure and fault-tolerant
- Design and implement tools for automated deployment and monitoring
- Work in an agile environment collaborating with the rest of engineering team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years DevOps/Software Engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with tools like Jenkins/Hudson, TeamCity, Artifactory
- 2+ years of Bash and Python scripting.
- Strong knowledge in Jira, SVN, Git, Mercurial.
- Extensive experience in Linux and/or Windows
- Strong aptitude in troubleshooting / problem-solving
- Experience with managing scalable, distributed systems
- Very good written and verbal English skills
Nice to have:
- 1+ year of experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes).
- 1+ year of Groovy/Jenkins file development experience
- Good understanding of Containers
- Understand Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe, …)
- Experience in Automotive projects
- Team player with a desire for personal development
- Ability to travel abroad
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Food vouchers
- Transportation allowance
- Flexible working time and options to work from home
- Free parking
- Sports venue pass at a preferential price
- Specialized training programs and professional qualifications, career development opportunities and programs, as well as foreign language courses
- Employee discounts for company products and services
- Modern office with gaming and relax rooms
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- Convenient office location
The personal data you provide to us is processed by Robert Bosch EOOD within your application in the recruiting process. Your personal data is shared exclusively and only to employees of the Bosch Group and the candidate data retention period is 6 months. You have the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. In addition, you have the right to correct, to block and to delete it in accordance to the legal regulations. To enforce your rights, you only need to contact us. Remark: If you request to block or to delete your data, your application can no longer be considered.