You are a multidisciplinary expert passionate about making a world-changing impact. Here, at Tumba Solutions, you’ll have the chance to work with people like you – smart and nimble. People you are eager to work with on solving unique and complex technical challenges on a scale matched by few companies.
No matter where your technical expertise is and what your personal goals for professional development are, let’s talk! We have number of opportunities we could tackle together:
- Infotainment systems.
- Sports training systems.
- Digital Publishing.
- … and something you haven’t seen before!
- Hands-on implementation of key portions of the system.
- Lead a small team of developers and QAs to achieve goals, using a suitable software engineering approach.
- Set team’s short term and long term team goals; ensure all team members understand the team mission.
- Motivate team members, discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and other team leads to identify the requirements for the product.
- Work on breaking down system requirements into subsystem’s functional and performance requirements.
- Continually drive alignment between product, technical requirements, architecture design and detailed implementation.
- Take ownership of the product’s quality and user experience.
- Help define test cases for development testing, verification and validation.
- Manage product delivery timelines and take into account business, legislative and security requirements.
- Be responsible for the team commitments and deliverables.
- 2+ years of technical leadership experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software engineering principles including requirements gathering, software design, source control management, build processes, code reviews, testing methods.
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing distributed systems and native applications.
- Good understanding in two or more of the following platforms: Android, Linux, iOS, Java
- Good understanding in at least one of the following cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Self-organised, proactive and good communicator.
- Able to look through the customer lens.
What we are primarily looking for is a track record of building things that work and a passion to make a better product.
Tumba Solutions was established 7 years ago by a bunch of technologists with the mission to do the things we love – solving the right problems using the best tools at our disposal.
We keep it simple. We are here to do the things that excite us and we stand by every word in our manifesto!
As a company we strongly believe in the Web 3.0 principle of personal data sovereignty and that the Web 2.0 model does not serve for the better of the human kind. If you’d like to be a part of change, come join us.
The perks we offer:
- Hybrid Work
- Co-founders committed to your development
- Budget for learning and EU technical conference of your choice
- Participation in international projects with direct client communication
- Excellent Health Care Insurance, Sports Card MultiSport
- Diverse financial bonuses