We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixed consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer to join our Business Intelligence Group in the Decision Analytics business division.
In this role you will be expected to drive automation excellence through good business, BI product awareness and utilization of BI Quality best practices. You will work with the BI Development team, as well as other stakeholders such as Product Managers, Product Owners, Senior QAs, in order to implement the full automation lifecycle from functional and system integration test scenarios to scripting and testing.
- Implements reusable test procedures for the newly developed features
- Executes and extends a diverse set of performance testing scenarios
- Researches new tools and technologies
- Analyses the results of regular automated tests executions
- Maintains the available automated test suites to conform with product evolution
- Identifies the best test case candidates for extending the automated tests coverage
- Maintains and extends the available automation testing framework
- Creates technical analyses on performance test data and documents them
- Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and test strategy sessions
- Supports and extends the existing CI/CD Jenkins pipelines in their test provisioning and execution part
The successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of professional experience as Automation engineer
- Experience on a QA Automation role and exposure to various test frameworks
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with version control systems
- Good knowledge and experience in Java
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English
The following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
- Background in working with Selenium/Cucumber or similar
- Experience as a Performance QA Engineer
- In depth knowledge of OS(Linux/Unix/Windows)
- Experience with virtualization or containerization
- Development experience (Java/Python/Jython/Ruby)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks is a plus (Junit, Pytest, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP protocol operation
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience/knowledge with behavior/data driven development
- Experience with Ansible, Packer, Terraform
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.