In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue to enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Software Project Manager to join Axway’s family. Are you ready? Join us now!!!
Together we can. Together we will. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes – more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: www.axway.com.
The SW Project Manager is responsible for managing the deliverables, commitments, risks, and the communication plans for Axway strategic initiatives and projects in our Managed Cloud organization. This position is accountable for delivering to required business objectives of Axway Inc, and our customers. The Project Manager often identifies and assesses risks, defines issue resolution plans, and drives projects to successful conclusion in partnership with all Axway organizations and stakeholders including Professional Services, Customer Success, Managed Services, Support, Product Management, R&D and Axway customers.
Most Projects are included in one of 3 main domains for North America (NA) and EMEA Regions
- Customer or Cloud Product Onboarding
- Customer Product Upgrades
- Portfolio projects, include Migrations or Automation projects
- This project role establishes a well understood business case and ensures all relevant use cases are included
- The project manager establishes and manages schedules, reporting, and status of results
- The project manager manages risks, issues, dependencies, actions, budget tracking, change requests and provides regular status reporting
- The project manager uses established project management methodologies (waterfall and agile) and tools including in-depth understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- The project manager successfully manages diverse, cross-functional, concurrently running project teams (architects, engineers, developers and/or consultants) in geographically distributed locations, using sound problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- The project manager establishes project baselines and tracking compliance and deviations from established baselines
- 5+ years of Project/Program Management experience within technology, or other complex fields that require the ability to be agile in leading and delivering on strategic and tactical business objectives
- 3+ years leading development and/or infrastructure teams
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and be flexible with a varied workload and often shifting demands
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, balanced with ability to analyze multiple options to meet responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations by understanding stakeholder needs, determining objectives and communicating frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Accountable team player with a constructive transparent attitude, ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a geographically dispersed team in multiple time zones
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment with high expectations and stays flexible through organizational growth and change
- Build transparency and visibility into high priority projects
- University degree or post-secondary in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Project Management certifications or equivalent education
- Agile, ITIL, or Security certifications (PMP, ITIL, PRINCE2, CSM, PSM, SDLC etc.)
- Experience and working knowledge in MS Office, MS Project, Jira and Confluence
This position requires previous or current experience with Infrastructure and Cloud projects.