MuleSoft provides an integration and API platform, and has just unveiled its new universal API management capabilities, allowing teams to create, manage, and govern any API across any environment and technology.
The API management capabilities are built directly on the AnyPoint Platform, MuleSoft’s platform for integration, management, and automation that transforms the platform into a more open, flexible, and scalable solution so that businesses can create high quality digital experiences with additional speed.
These universal API management capabilities on AnyPoint Platform can be used to design, build, deploy, operate, and discover all of an organization’s APIs. In addition, MuleSoft’s new capabilities will enable organizations to:
- Adapt to any architecture with AnyPoint Flex Gateway,
- Deploy and monitor services across cloud or environment from one place
- Accelerate time to market by discovering APIs built anywhere in the enterprise
- Find, explore, and consume APIs designed anywhere in a single location with API Experience Hub
- Build trust without sacrificing agility by defining central governance rules and applying them to any API
The director of software development and DevOps at the medical technology company Hologic,Vasil Valkov, commented:
“With new universal API management capabilities on MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform, Hologic can centralize data from disparate systems across different environments to create a 360-degree view of the customer. As a result, we’re able to scale our customer support and be flexible in any situation to quickly respond to our customers’ needs for critical replacement parts and machine maintenance.”
API Manager is now available and Anypoint Flex Gateway, API Experience Hub, whereas API Governance will become generally available in the first quarter of 2022.