We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our Experian Data Quality team.
As a Product Manager you will manage a set of products through the product lifecycle from concept to retirement. In this role you will translate overall product vision into deliverable releases, working closely with multiple stakeholders including customers, Senior Product Managers, Engineering, and go-to-market colleagues to bring products to market.
- Understand the market, customers, and their needs.
- Provide input into the overall Product strategy and priorities concentrating on great user experiences.
- Be an innovative thinker and propose innovative solutions to address current and future customer problems and expectations.
- Translate the Product vision into deliverable release items by crafting sprint goals and user stories with Agile delivery teams.
- Responsible for the product backlog – prioritise user stories and requirements through commercial justification and working with commercial stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of the product.
- Work with cross-functional teams in support of and championing products across the portfolio.
- Close collaboration with Product Marketing to ensure that the products and features delivered are taken to market.
- Responsible for the commercial performance and in-life commercial support of the product: chair product forums, respond to questions on product functionality, problems solved, key benefits etc.
- Understand and participate in performance management processes.
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
- 3+ years` of experience in the field of Product Management
- Strong analytical ability and data driven decisioning.
- Proven ability for large stakeholder network management.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and relationships at all levels.
- Poses technically oriented mindset.
- Strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Experience with offshore teams’ collaboration.
- Scrum Product Owner Certification would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in client-facing roles, ideally in B2B software/services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.