In 2021, we are pursuing our ambitions to continue enable organizations’ digital transformation. We are looking for our new Java Software Architect to join Awxay’s family. Are you ready ? Join us now!!!
Together we will. Together we can. Axway is an enterprise integration company that’s been around for over 20 years to digitally transform enterprises of all sizes –– more than 11,000 in 100 countries at last count. Axway revitalizes heritage IT infrastructures to enable brilliant digital customer experiences, unlock new business innovation and capabilities, and put companies like yours on a secure, future-proof path for growth.
You’ll exchange ideas with a culturally rich global community of over 1,800 members who connect remotely or show up onsite in virtually every time zone on the planet. And you’ll have the support and camaraderie of your Axway leadership and colleagues to serve as a reminder that you’re not alone on your journey, and that every day, you’ve taken one more step forward. With Axway, you’ll go far because we’re better together. Learn more: axway.com.
Axway is seeking a Software Architect for our top revenue product – SecureTransport. It is a multi-protocol MFT gateway for securing, managing, and tracking file flows among people and applications inside your enterprise, and beyond your firewall to your user communities, the cloud and mobile devices. It is designed to handle everything — from high-volume automated high-speed secure file transfers between systems, sites, lines of business and external partners, to user-driven communications and mobile, folder- and portal-based file sharing.
The Architect will collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams and will be responsible for applying best practices that will drive fast time to value for customers. He will take ownership of key technical activities and initiatives within the team to ensure a high level of service to our internal and external partners. The role requires strong technical, solutions and presentation skills that will drive innovation and thought leadership. The architect will be specifically focusing on Axway’s solutions for SecureTransport as a key part of Managed File Transfer portfolio of products.
- Being overall accountable for the technical product architecture
- Being a single point of contact for technical topics coming from various sources
- Proactively driving changes to deliver constant product improvement
- Being accountable for knowledge sharing and proper communication of technical topics/changes/architectures
- Understanding customers’ business needs and transfers them to current architecture
- Working closely with R&D and Product Managers.
- Minimum 8-10 years of work experience with enterprise-grade software
- Preferably 6 years of experience in similar roles (Senior Developer/Architect)
- Experience working with Sales, Product Management and R&D teams
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Java EE
- Deep understanding of Architectural Design Patterns
- Experience with: Protocols, File systems, Operating Systems, Storage, Networking
- Experience working with relational Data Bases (Oracle, MsSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Security development patterns
- Extensive experience working with message-oriented service patterns like SOAP, REST, SOA, message bus such as MQ, Tibco, etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of cloud technologies
- Knowledge and experience with MFT products will be considered as a plus.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Delivery driven approach to work
- Willing to take ownership of activities
- Likes to work in a highly challenging environment
- Strong influencing skills