We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for Senior Oracle Database Developer to take part in both development of new products and supporting existing solutions.
- Design, develop, test and maintain software applications under supervision of Database Architect
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle – build and deliver software solutions to an agreed time, quality and cost
- 5+ years of professional experience in database development
- Proficient with Apex
- Excellent knowledge in database development (including the development of stored procedures, functions, triggers, packages, types, tables, views, indexes, jobs, etc.) with Oracle and/or other databases
- Excellent database design and modeling skills
- Very good database tuning and optimization skills
- Data investigation skills
- Ability to work with ticketing systems
- Ability to document solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-region virtual teams (incl. third-party and/or partner members);
- Working level English
- MSSQL or DB2 experience
- ETL knowledge
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.