Manpower Bulgaria is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management, services, and IT solutions for 70 years in more than 80 countries. Manpower provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement, and consulting services worldwide.
Are you looking for an opportunity to acquire new IT/business competencies?
Then we have an excellent career step for you!
For an international company with headquarters in Minnesota, we are looking for a
JAVA DEVELOPER – REMOTE
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code with Java
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- At least 2 years’ experience with Java/ JavaEE
- Experience with Spring framework
- Knowledge and experience with SQL databases
- Excellent analytical skills and obsessive attention to detail
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Considered as a plus is experience with Scrum methodology
The company offers:
- Excellent opportunity for career growth in a global company
- Career path and regular salary increases
- Variety of meaningful projects
- Individual learning budget
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Excellent social policy – additional paid leave, health and dental insurance, multisport card
- Excellent remuneration
Do you recognise yourself in the above description?
Then, don’t hesitate and send us your CV in English!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed, and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.
Apply at: milena.hristova@manpower.