We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
Experian have an exciting new opportunity for a Reporting Analyst with Tableau to join our Digital Intelligence team! The successful candidate will report to the Vice President – Digital Intelligence, and play a key role in realising our executive finance vision ‘digital finance’, and be part of a dynamic team engaging with global business partners to achieve exceptional results.
You will be tasked with designing and developing reports in line with best practice design standards, supporting our users, and sharing knowledge within our team and community. In addition, the role holder will assume project management responsibility for suitable reporting initiatives, helping to link together the requirements of our users, the data structures and refresh processes and the end-to-end reporting design and delivery. This will require establishing and nurturing strong relationships with colleagues from other teams and locations.
- Designing reports that answer business questions and make the most of our visualisation tools capabilities
- Lead by example by designing powerful user-focused content in line with our design standards
- Own the development cycle of assigned projects
- Provision of clear status updates in relation to expected deadlines
- Full focus on quality of output and accuracy of reporting
- Documenting report build specifications for future support cases
- Continue to develop your knowledge of management information tools and techniques, and share this knowledge with your team and across our users
- Participate in discussions with senior leaders regarding relevant technical matters
- Provide technical expertise on the relevant tools where required to the support team in troubleshooting, in discussions with the vendor, senior management and internal IT teams
- 3+ year practical experience in designing and developing effective reports with Tableau
- Technical IT degree preferred or other relevant qualification
- Experience in working within challenging, dynamic, matrix-based management structures
- Knowledge of trends and emerging possibilities in MI/BI, data and automation
- Exceptional knowledge of data visualization best practice and trends
- Excellent understanding of data flows, hierarchies and data aggregation
- Awareness coding in languages such as SQL and MDX
- A credible professional, able to add value to discussions with senior and executive leaders and third parties
- Thorough and organised in all aspects of work, including technical work and supporting documentation
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global virtual team and be flexible in supporting the team deliver on all its responsibilities
- A self-starter with excellent personal time-management and motivation to succeed
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.