We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our Solution Development Team. The person in this role will be managing the process of designing, developing and executing testing according to a defined test strategy in order to ensure product quality.
- Responsible for the quality assurance of complex software solution projects and assure they meet specified client requirements
- Lead a team of testers to meet specified goals
- Manage the interaction between internal and external testing teams, as well as with third parties (where appropriate)
- Client communication, reporting and expectations management
- Plan and prioritize all QA and test-related tasks as part of the software solution delivery process
- Develop test strategy and test plan documents in conjunction with the client
- Work to provide estimates and resource plans for projects that optimize release plans and deliverables
- Proactively contribute to requirements validation and design process
- Responsible for the acceptance of configured solutions from the configuration team and make sure they meet the necessary entry criteria
- Task one or more Solutions Testing Leads and/or Testers and monitor their progress against assigned tasks
- Proactively drive and implement on-going process improvement initiatives across departments
- Assure that (where appropriate) software testing conducted by a third part follows good testing practice and established internal QA methodology
- At least 7 years of relevant engineering experience
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment
- 2+ years of relevant people managment experience in a similar role
- Experience with various types of Test Management and Defect Tracking tools
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Ability to observe project management principles
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good understanding of basics of programming and relevant computing platforms
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) environment
- Working level English
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.