Manpower Bulgaria is a world leader in the staffing industry, providing workforce management, services and IT solutions for 70 years in more than 80 countries. Manpower provides a range of staffing solutions, engagement and consulting services worldwide.
For one of our partners – an international product IT company, we are looking for a
Senior PHP Developer
- Development of new internal modules and communication with other teams;
- Maintenance of legacy code;
- Participation in making architectural decisions;
- Writing or editing MVC content;
- Help in development of technical specifications;
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years’ experience PHP
- Experience with Laravel, Zend or Symphony.
- Familiarity with MySQL and NoSQL database
- Linux OS basics
- Experience with Web Services and GIT
- Additional medical insurance
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional paid leave
- Flexible working hours
- Public transportation allowance
- Annual bonus scheme
- Multisport discount
- Food vouchers
Do you recognise yourself in the above description?
Then, do not hesitate and send us your CV in English!
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability. All applicants will be informed, and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. Manpower Bulgaria has License № 2033 / 20.04.2016 for providing human resources services.
Apply at: milena.hristova@manpower.