- Development of software subsystems and applications;
- Deployment automation;
- Design and support of new solutions for Cloud platforms.
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux;
- First-class verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-starter, adaptable and willing to learn and grow;
- A “can-do” attitude and a desire to learn new skills in a commercial environment;
- Responsible and team-oriented person;
- 1+ years of professional experience;
- Understanding of CI and CD processes and tools like Jira/Git/Jenkins/Bitbucket.
- Basic knowledge about Relational/Non-relational databases;
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Methodologies;
- Cloud computing essentials;
- Exposure to Kubernetes/Helm/Docker;
- Exposure to Python.
- Full-time position – 40 hours per week;
- Flexible hours/ home office;
- Loyalty programs:
- additional paid annual leave (1 per year);
- free Multisport card;
- medical coverage;
- opportunity to manage social and additional benefits through a company social fund;
- paid birthday leave;
- access to professional training programs and career development support.
- Opportunity for professional growth;
- Competitive compensation;
- Company evaluation of employees performed on a semi-annual basis;
- Company events, team buildings, and parties.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org