The creative mind behind every project. Put your skills to the test to build solutions that continue to shape the world we live in!
About the role:
In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle. As a Full Stack Developer in Ascent, you will be expected to be comfortable developing in both the front-end and back-end areas, including APIs, Databases, and Cloud Services.
If you are ambitious to develop your career, learn modern technologies and deliver customer value using leading-edge technologies, you are the candidate we are looking for!
What you will do:
- Build dynamic, visually attractive, end-to-end, and innovative software product/apps including front-end and back-end and able to work with databases, servers, APIs, version control systems, and third-party apps
- Implement back-end code and functionality and provide insights on continuous improvement and add/remove functionality as per needs
Your responsibilities will include designing a strategy for continuous enhancement, performance optimization, stability, and scalability and transforming business needs into a finished product from conception to implementation. Also, creating Unit Tests to ensure code quality and durability and ensuring cross-platform compatibility and fixing issues during test and production phases, and understanding and following guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform functional and non-functional specifications.
Skills & Experience needed:
We’ll hire someone who has:
- Experience with front-end frameworks, preferably Angular 2+.
- Several roles that you have used in software development in .NET development (C# / WPF)
- Be an excellent team player
- Have a Can-do approach and be flexible as required for the success of the project
- Attention to detail to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
You’ll need to show familiarity with tools like GIT and Azure DevOps and a strong understanding of database management and design, preferably in MSQL Server. You should have knowledge of cloud-based solutions and good problem-solving and diagnostic skills. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to modern technology, concept, approaches, and environment faster. It will be an asset in this role to be able to deliver against agreed timelines and have a learning attitude and improvement mindset.
Working at Ascent:
This is a hybrid role, where you can spend time at the office or work from home. This is a company where your development and learning will be taken seriously, and we’ll support your professional development with training and certification, with regular feedback and review.
Ascent is an equal opportunities employer. We take intentional steps to ensure inclusion and belonging are something real here, not just something we talk about. No person will be treated less favorably because of their gender, pregnancy, and maternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, or disability status. If you require any reasonable accommodation, please let us know when you apply.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org