We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team!
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the setup and delivery of all in-scope development-related activities within the Back Office Business applications at Atida. You will support the implementation of a new business application and migration of existing platforms towards a new modern technology landscape for key functional areas such as Finance, Sales, Purchasing, and Logistics. As a team player, you will have a key role in shaping the future within our new Competence Centre that supports our Beauty, Wholesaler, and Supplements related business lines within the Technology platform. The role will report to the Head of Technology – Business Operations.
What you will do:
- Engineer the technical solutions to solve integration challenges, build custom applications, work within the Azure platform (including Azure Logic Apps, Data Factory, DataVerse) across Atida’s technology landscape
- Define technical environment and set up for delivering solutions for the back office; lead and guide other developers to deliver core technology solutions according to Atida’s challenging roadmap
This role is remote (some travel to the office or to other European locations may be required) but is an exciting opportunity to work within a brand new team and have a hand in shaping the future growth of Atida’s IT systems across Europe.
Skills and Experience:
We will hire someone who:
- Has an in-depth understanding of software development, including experience in C # or equivalent, designing, building, and maintaining API-oriented integration solutions
- Has to experience in designing, setting up, and deploying pipelines for version development and management, ideally using ARM templates, Azure DevOps
- Has experience with tools (such as Azure Service bus, Postman, SoapUI) to integrate different source and target systems using a combination of tools (eg SQL Server, API, JSON, XML, Azure LogicApps, and Function Apps)
- Has the ability to express technical concepts and problems in user-friendly language
- Can create technical documents in accordance with corporate architecture standards
You need to show familiarity with SDLC methodologies; knowledge of design patterns, clean code, and handling agile development methods (Agile, DevOps, Scrum). You need to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering technology solutions with an outcome-based, customer-first mindset, ideally with exposure to eCommerce, retail, Finance & Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, and/or Logistics. You need to be familiar with Dataverse and Azure Power Apps is a plus and having experience in integrating with Dynamics AX or D365 would be a bonus, as would experience with B2B integration. It is essential to be fluent in English and another European language would be a plus.
Working at Ascent:
This is a hybrid role, where you can spend time at the office or work from home. This is a company where your development and learning will be taken seriously, and we’ll support your professional development with training and certification, with regular feedback and review.
Ascent is an equal opportunities employer. We take intentional steps to ensure inclusion and belonging are something real here, not just something we talk about. No person will be treated less favorably because of their gender, pregnancy, and maternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, or disability status. If you require any reasonable accommodation, please let us know when you apply.
If you have any questions contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org