Modralog is a young and innovative company that is expanding into the MSP field. Our goal is to bring quick, reliable, and affordable services to the market. We are focused on cutting-edge technology to provide tailor made services both on-premises and in the cloud for our customers. Our services include Traffic Optimization (based on Load balancing and SSL Offloading), NGFW, WAF, DDoS, VPS and more. If you are excited to be part of a winning team, Modralog is a great place to grow your career. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient.
- We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solution Engineer to lead the design, implementation, and operation of Modralog Private Cloud Services (Cisco, VMware, Fortinet, Citrix ADC, Dell).
- As a Cloud Solutions Engineer, you will perform engineering tasks in a cross functional team to address client technical challenges through design and architecture of end-to-end cloud computing solutions.
- In addition, you will oversee the full integration and operation of the front-end cloud services to the back-end infrastructure (WHMCS, OnApp, VMware).
- Management of Modralog Private Cloud services and systems in the DC together with the engineering team and in accordance with company security guideline
- Development and implementation of new cloud services and products
- Identification, analysis, and resolve of infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Regularly reviews of existing systems and making recommendations for improvements
- Build of custom network architect solutions for clients
- Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in building and managing cloud-based services
- Good project management skills with proven experience in long-term projects
- Up to date understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced English language level
- Impeccable Credibility & integrity
- References from past employers and successful finished cloud service-related projects
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with designing and managing MSSP
- Experience with cyber security solutions
- Good verbal communications skills, ability to clearly convey concepts and technical solutions to C-Level/Senior executives
- Comfortable with some ambiguity due to the nature of a new business
What Modralog can offer you:
- You will be part of an international team
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for continuous training and career growth
- Attractive salary and high performance-based rewards
- Generous social benefits package
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- If you have a passion for technologies, a curious mind, creative thinking and a willing to join a winning team – we would be glad to hear from you.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality is guaranteed!
Apply at: email@example.com