Modralog is an established company with a young and innovative mindset and is expanding into the MSP field. Our goal is to bring quick, reliable, and affordable services to the market. We focus on cutting-edge technology to provide tailor-made services both on-premises and in the cloud for our customers. Our services include NGFW, WAF, Load Balancing, Traffic Optimization, DDoS, VPS, and more.
We are looking for an experienced System Administrator to lead the operations of Modralog Private Cloud Services (Cisco, VMware, Fortinet, Citrix ADC).
In addition, you will be in charge of the full operation of the front-end cloud services to the backend infrastructure. (Warehouse, OnApp, VMware)
Responsibilities and Daily Duties:
- Management of Modralog Private Cloud services and systems in the DC together with the engineering team. Which includes maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtual machines.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Configuration, installation, update and upgrade tasks within the backend cloud systems environment (Firewalls, Hypervisors, and Webservers)
- Managing our IT integrator support
- At least 3 years of experience in managing cloud-based service.
- Proven experience with Support and Administration of VM ware systems and Cloud infrastructure.
- Good troubleshooting skills with proven experience in long term projects
- Languages: English Advanced
- Two references from past employers and two cloud service-related projects
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or mathematics
- In-depth knowledge of cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Experience with WHMCS or OnApp platforms
- High level of energy, self-motivated and a passion for success
- Comfortable with some ambiguity due to the nature of a new business
- Good verbal communications skills, ability to clearly convey concepts and technical solutions to C-Level/Senior executives
What Modralog can offer you:
- You will be part of an international team
- An exciting job with great opportunities for success
- Great potential for personal and professional growth
- Opportunity for continuous training and career growth
- Attractive salary and high performance-based rewards
- Generous social benefits package
- Flexible working environment and working hours
- Option for remote work from home
If you have a passion for technologies, a curious mind, creative thinking, and a willingness to join a winning team – we would be glad to hear from you
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org