The candidate will have the opportunity to work on various projects of external or internal products of Donatix. The areas company is operating in are Financial, Health, Education, and many others. Most of our clients are based out of Bulgaria, allowing the candidate to communicate and transfer knowledge to the international teams. Donatix encourages his team members to keep learning new skills explore new technologies or areas.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and management of the project.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives, as well as the roles and responsibilities.
- Develop a detailed project plan and report the results.
- Project risk and opportunity management – flag in advance in case any risks are found.
- Work closely with the management team and consult with them.
- Planning, monitoring and tracking the project management principals and objectives – budget, timeline, progress and make adjustments where needed.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders – client and management team.
- Creating achievable project plans.
- 3 years of project management experience.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to details – esp. deadlines and budgetary guidelines.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Experience with project management software tools.
Joining our team would mean:
- Joining a team like no other: flat structured, fun environment, and right in the heart of Sofia (NDK Administrative Building)
- Extra paid vacation days after the probation period
- Competitive salary package.
- Multisport card and generous private health insurance package with dental care
- Personal development focus and support
- Yearly and Performance-based bonus
- Full-time contract
- Ability to work from everywhere
Apply at: velislava.dimitrova@donatix.