Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Application Support to join our Data Quality Team.
The Application Support team provide third line technical support for Experian Data Quality’s suite of on-premise and hosted data quality products. In this role, you will work as part of a team to seek resolution of production issues, escalated by regional customer support teams on behalf of our customers. This role will be primarily focused on one of our latest products – Experian Aperture Data Studio, a data analysis, profiling, and migration platform.
Throughout the course of an average day you could spend your time answering technical queries from around the business, training new starters, developing a tool to help automate our processes, or attending development team meetings.
We will provide all the support you need to develop individually and to collaborate with your colleagues to deliver successful results; ultimately, you’ll be able to gain great personal satisfaction from making a significant contribution to our most important projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing environment and product configuration requirements with regional professional services (and potential customers)
- Installation, configuration, and testing of new instances as per defined requirements
- Troubleshooting and investigation of production issues
- Supporting UAT activities and handover to customers
- Overseeing product upgrades, including post upgrade testing
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to determine priorities. Occasionally supervise tasks assigned to the teammates
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Handling configuration changes requests
- Handling product related issues
- Performing back-up testing and restoration
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Application support background, preferably 3rd line experience
- Experience as System Administrator/CloudOps/DevOps in supporting, deployment and configuration management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management – may need to work closer with regional teams and customers than traditional 3rd line role
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure, platform, and application incidents
- Good knowledge and experience working in Windows & Linux OS environment
- In addition to the usual attributes we look for in a product support role…
- Degree calibre or equivalent qualifications
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Can demonstrate a keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed: able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Highly flexible and adaptable regarding learning and understanding new technologies
- Are programming enthusiasts
- Are friendly, outgoing and have well-developed communication skills
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office