Location: Sofia, BG, 1784
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What you will do:
- Support of all architecture, implementation and engineering activities related to the company’s Identity Governance & Administration system;
- Support of all architecture, implementation and engineering activities related to the company’s Privileged Accounts Management solution (CyberArk);
- Setup and automation of processes related to on-boarding/transfer/off-boarding of internal employees, access recertification, access requests and approval workflows and other security preventive and detective controls;
- Support the technical configuration and enhancements of Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions (IGA, PAM, PSM, SSO) used in Paysafe, ensuring their alignment with IAM and security compliance requirements (PCI-DSS, SOX) and industry best practices;
- Support integrations of IAM solutions with various business applications, databases and operating systems;
- Define and document clear requirements for implementations done by the responsible IT architecture and operations teams;
- Testing and QA activities of all automated IAM processes;
- Act as a trusted technical advisor with key security stakeholders at all levels of the organization for a variety of IAM projects that arise from current business and technological developments;
- Provide guidance to security resources, business partners, and IT staff when projects are introduced to the business through all phases of the application life-cycle;
- Engage in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex issues with the supported IAM solutions;
- Maintain vendor relationships and escalation of relevant incidents and enhancement requests;
- Write all relevant technical documentation (design, processes, procedures, operational guides, etc.) following all documentation standards of the organization to ensure consistent and compliant deliverables;
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to security principles and business requirements;
- Stay up-to-date with current information security and IAM trends and technologies.
To be successful you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related IT, or Business field
- 4+ years of related experience in Identity & Access Management, Information Security or IT Engineer role
- Solid understanding and hands-on technical experience in various technologies and access definition in each of them – AD, LDAP, UNIX/Linux, File Systems, Oracle DBs, application-level access, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in authentication, authorization and session management, including standard Federation and Single-Sign On technologies and protocols
- Good knowledge of IAM software vendors including product capabilities, strategy and roadmap
- Previous hands-on experience with various IAM solutions for Identity Governance and Administration, Access Management, Multi-Factor Authentication and Privileged Accounts Management (e.g. Saviynt, Azure AD, RSA, CyberArk, etc.)
- Solid understanding of key Identity & Access Management processes (e.g. joiners/movers/leavers, access request and approval workflows, user access recertification), concepts (e.g. RBAC, SoD) and best practices, with ability to design and implement them from end to end
- Experience with writing technical design (architecture, processes) and operational guidance documentation
- Good understanding of IT Operations, infrastructure support, operations monitoring and end user support
- Good understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes
- Able to proactively search for solutions from knowledge bases, support documentation and other information sources
- Strong initiative; self-driven; ability to multi-task
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Considered an advantage:
- Information Security Certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory controls and requirements (e.g. SOX, PCI-DSS)
- 1+ year of experience with CyberArk implementations or relevant CyberArk certification (Defender or Sentry level)
- 1+ year of experience with IGA solution implementations
- Background in solution delivery and complex IAM project execution, incl. previous experience in design and implementation of an Identity Governance and Administration system in a complex and diverse corporate environment
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
With offices in Canada, USA, EU, India, and the UK, Paysafe Group offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.