Location: Sofia, BG, 1784
Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe Group PLC, a leading global provider of online payment solutions, is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Security Operations Analyst 2nd level to join the Information Security team.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate conceptual understanding of web security operations and the ability to work in a global team environment. They should have a prior experience of working in a SaaS-based environment, the ideal candidate is expected to be fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and enhance their ability to support daily security operations in a fast-paced environment.
The potential candidates need to be able to work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India), have prior experience of working in a web-based application services environment. The candidate should be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and contribute towards enabling the Information Security team deliver security automation.
What you will do:
- Monitor level 1 analyst performance by investigating incoming events using SOC-available tools.
- Ensure level 1 event(s) are addressed in a timely manner using available reporting and metrics.
- Approve and, if necessary, further investigate level 1-escalated events.
- Mentor level 1 analysts to improve detection capability within the SOC.
- Manage SOC event and information intake to include gathering intelligence reports, monitoring ticket queues, investigating reported incidents, and interacting with other security and network groups as necessary.
- Respond to inbound requests (phone and electronic) for technical assistance regarding potential security incidents.
- Support in developing and performing table-top exercises to improve incident response procedure
- Drive and monitor shift-related metrics processes ensuring applicable reporting is gathered and disseminated per SOC requirements.
- Support security technology projects evaluation and implementation.
- Ensure incident response process communications are delivered in a timely, clear and concise manner to relevant business, technical, and operational stakeholders. This includes identifying the necessary scope of inclusion/exclusion, timeframes, and well-articulated reporting.
- Serve as detection authority for initial incident declaration.
- Participate in knowledge sharing with other analysts and develop effective incident detection and response workflow.
- Engage with cross-functional IT teams and security team members to gain technical insight of the application/infrastructure implementation, and its implication to operational security.
- Support the information security team in its ability to adopt innovative solutions and technology towards delivering a data secure environment both internally and externally.
- Function as shift subject-matter experts (SMEs) on incident detection and analysis techniques, providing guidance to junior analysts and making recommendations to organizational managers.
- Serve as a backup analyst for any potential coverage gaps to ensure business continuity
- Analyse potential IT security incidents, determine severity and impact, actionable incidents, and deliver incident mitigation to reduce data security impacts.
- Perform network incident investigations, determining the cause of the security incident and preserving evidence for potential legal action.
- Initiate escalation procedure to counteract potential threats/vulnerabilities in alignment to Paysafe Incident Response Process.
- Appropriately inform and advise management on detected incidents and prevention status.
- Document and conform to processes related to security monitoring.
- Establish and maintain security technologies detection policies and prevention rules
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services to IT Operations and Product Development.
- Coordinate with Security Intelligence Providers on open source activities (potentially) impacting Paysafe security
- Conduct security research and intelligence gathering on emerging threats and exploits.
To be successful you need to have:
- At least 2-3 years of relevant network/system security architecture experience.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience is security administrations and/or operations.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with relevant practical experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong team player, self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, at times stressed work environment
- Comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Exposure to SIEM, IDS/IPS, Vulnerability Management tools, knowledge of IDPS, Endpoint Security, CASB, and other security tools
- Good understanding of PCI-DSS/SOC/ISMS requirements.
- Windows and Linux/UNIX administration experience.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the TCP/IP protocol, network and remote access security techniques/products
- Strong research background, utilizing an analytical approach
- Experience in working with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Strong understanding of Payment Industry Standards
- Ability to read and write Snort IDS signatures
- Ability to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations
- A good team player who can maintain a constructive ground of discussion, trigger progressive debates that enables the team to learn and grow
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world
With offices in Canada, USA, EU, India, and the UK, Paysafe Group PLC offers individuals an opportunity to join a fast-moving global company with energy, passion and drive, committed to developing world-class online financial solutions.
We take pride in our employees and offer excellent remuneration and benefits, as well as a positive, rewarding and fun work environment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.