Sofia, valid until 12 May 2022
A1 Bulgaria is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitalization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. This would not be possible without the diverse range of talents, perspectives and cultures represented in A1.
Now we are looking for a suitably qualified SOC Analyst to contribute with unique ideas as part of our growing Cybersecurity Team, based in Sofia.
If you see every challenge as an opportunity, bring in all your strengths and try something new.
- identify, process, and ingest security log files and other data sources for our central SIEM system;
- communicate with different stakeholders within the company to drive the data onboarding process;
- work in coordination with the SIEM use case development team and learn how to detect new threats and vulnerabilities;
- investigate new IOCs (Indicators of Compromise), TTPs (Techniques, Tactics and Procedures) and utilize them in the SIEM.
- analyze new coming malwares and their attacking surface.
Keys to success:
- minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology preferably IT/Cyber Security field;
- experience with SIEM systems (e.g. Splunk) is a plus;
- experience with security tools as well as first know-how on the evaluation of log files for the analysis of attacker behavior;
- knowledge of TCP/IP, Computer networking, routing and switching;
- good knowledge of basic malware analysis;
- ability to read and consume a lot of technical information.
Personal skill set:
- very good analytical and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems;
- excellent interpersonal skills to interact with team members and management;
- structured and self-organized way of working;
- а personal interest in current security developments.
Enjoy A1 rewards and benefits:
- safe working environment during COVID times;
- best of both: stability of a successful company with innovative methods;
- competitive compensation package with an attractive bonus structure;
- opportunity to work in a dynamic, dedicated, fun and passionate team of professionals;
- excellent environment for continuous growth and learning: with our Learning & Development programs, you will have access to tech talks, internal
- soft skills and technical skills trainings, language lessons, external events and industry conferences;
- additional bonus and awards for various team and individual achievements;
- flexible working schedule and opportunity for home office.
If you are excited about this awesome opportunity in the cybersecurity, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Diana Panteleeva /email@example.com/.
The social benefits for this position are:
Deadline for applications: 12 May 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.