Boulevard “Tsarigradsko shose” 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
Department: Product Development
Role Type: Hybrid
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments — from buying a home or a car to sending a child to college to growing a business by connecting with new customers — we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries. By investing in our people, technology and innovation, we can help transform businesses, help communities prosper, enable more people to feel included in the financial opportunities that should be available to them, and help people to thrive. We’re looking for inspired employees that want to make an impact on people and business.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
Experian is now looking for a Junior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Team.
In this role you will be expected to drive automation excellence through good business and utilization of Quality best practices.
- Implements reusable test procedures for the newly developed features
- Analyses the results of regular automated tests executions
- Maintains the available automated test suites to conform with product evolution
- Identifies the best test case candidates for extending the automated tests coverage
- Maintains and extends the available automation testing framework
- Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and test strategy sessions
- Supports and extends the existing CI/CD Jenkins pipelines in their test provisioning and execution part
The successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 year of professional experience as Automation engineer
- Experience on a QA Automation role and exposure to various test frameworks
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience with version control systems
- Good knowledge and experience in Java
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in English
The following abilities and skills will be considered an advantage:
- Background in working with Selenium/Cucumber or similar
- In depth knowledge of OS(Linux/Unix/Windows)
- Experience with virtualization or containerization
- Development experience (Java/Python)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks is a plus (Junit, Pytest, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with TCP/IP protocol operation
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience/knowledge with behavior/data driven development
- Experience/knowledge with Ansible, Packer, Terraform
- Experience/knowledge about performance testing
- Personal Development – career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book
- Work environment – excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package – life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility event
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.